Having just opened our New York office, this is an exciting time to join Texere Publishing with plenty of opportunity for you to develop your career and really make your mark.
We are now looking for a digitally savvy, B2B Marketing Executive, to join our rapidly expanding team. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and will play a key role in developing the marketing strategy across all channels.
This role is varied and will require someone with exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and well versed in a range of marketing techniques - a willingness to learn and get stuck in is a necessity.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement a marketing plan across all online and offline channels to drive audience acquisition, brand reach and revenue
- Contribute to the development of databases for all audience marketing activity
- Build, execute and monitor multi-step automated email marketing campaigns through Pure Intelligence
- Monitor all marketing channels and produce regular reports on activity and campaigns
- Social media planning and implementation in conjunction with the Editorial team and Social Media Associate across all social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Assist with the organisation of events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Support the Marketing Manager with ensuring the integrity of the Texere and associated brands are maintained at all times
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of content and messaging on the corporate and brand sites
- Assist Marketing Manager with key projects as needed
- Educated to degree level or CIM Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2 years marketing experience ideally within a B2B environment
- Ideally a Google Analytics Qualified individual or able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of analytics tools
- Must be able to work on your own, be hands on
- Team player willing to adapt to a fast paced & fun environment
- Have the ability to work within budget and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Must have a positive & optimistic attitude
- Previous experience working with an automated marketing tool eg Marketo, Pure Intelligence
- Intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Full driving licence
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- 25 days + bank holidays
Please only apply if you fit the skills criteria above.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.
If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter and your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org