Having just opened our New York office, this is an exciting time to join Texere Publishing with plenty of opportunity for you to develop your career and really make your mark.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive - Events to join our rapidly expanding global team.
The Marketing Executive - Events will be responsible for coordinating Texere’s presence at external exhibitions and conferences at a global level across our brand portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have proven event management skills having successfully coordinated different types of events including trade shows, conferences and webinars. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider Sales, Editorial and Marketing teams to help ensure the business meets and exceeds its strategic growth objectives.
The successful candidate will have hands-on control of all external event marketing activities ensuring that key objectives are met.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and oversee the annual external events calendar
- Create an annual marketing plan to support the external events calendar
- Be the main point of contact with external event organisers
- Coordinate with relevant colleagues and, on occasion execute, external event related marketing campaign activities
- Responsible for the whole external events process – from pre-event planning and promotion through to post-event follow-up
- Provide ongoing project management and event logistics support
- Organise event planning meetings with key stakeholders
- Track, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of external events, preparing evaluation reports and post event analysis and recommendations for future planning
- Responsibility for the marketing of client led webinars, working closely with the Traffic & Audience Associate
- Ensure consistency of brand at all events
- Provide support to the Events Manager for Texere organised events as required
- Assist the wider Marketing team with key projects as needed
- Event Management Degree or Marketing Degree with an emphasis on Event planning and management
- Successful completion of an Internship involving Event Planning
- 2 years experience in an events related role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently, innovatively and use initiative
- Have the ability to work within budget and to tight deadlines
- Team player willing to adapt to a fast paced & fun environment
- Must have a positive & optimistic attitude
- Experience with email marketing tools eg MailChimp, Pardot
- Intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%) – UK & Overseas
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + bank holidays
Please only apply if you fit the skills criteria above.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.
If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter (including your salary expectations) and your cv to email@example.com