Texere Publishing remains committed to ensuring that salaries and benefits match or exceed market rates. We conduct a review of salaries annually and ensure that robust benchmarking enables the company to make informed decisions on pay and benefits.
Employees will receive a competitive salary and rewarding benefits package which includes but is not limited to the following:-
- Location! We are positioned in the heart of Cheshire in beautiful surroundings
- Flexible hours. We work a 35 hour week and allow early start and finish times
- Opportunity to work from home some days (hybrid model)
- Pension – available to all employees
- Healthcare – comprehensive cover, with private medical insurance (PMI) offering quick access to private facilities and treatments
- Death in Service – available to all employees
- Performance Bonus. We encourage everyone to be involved in the success of the company and we reward employees for their contribution
- Corporate and team events that are varied and fun
- Wellbeing initiatives – based on employee feedback. We have also received a Mind Award and have committed to the Breathe Culture Pledge
- Investment in personal and professional development
- Family friendly policies
- Surprises! Throughout the year, you may enjoy wellbeing bags, chocolate eggs, pizza parties, and more.